Thursday, September 19, 2013

Promise Fulfilled...



I promised myself I’d carve out time for writing every day.  But now fresh home from vacation, I looked at my manuscript and said, “Blah.”  Or more like, “Bluck.” As in yuck as in it made me want to barf as in I don’t even want to look at it.  But I made a promise.  Which brings me here.  To my blog.  That I haven’t visited in over a year.  A YEAR!

Does anyone blog anymore?  I don’t know.  But I suppose that’s neither here nor there because I made a promise.

Our vacation was fabulous.  So very, very fabulous.  But I’m afraid the Magic Kingdom has sucked all of the magic out of ordinary life and I’ve spent most of this day trying to adjust.   

But excitement is afoot with Marlee’s recent call to Maryland and I’m sure we’ll be up and hopping again very soon.  Hooray!

Oh so much to do.  With so little time.  Perhaps I’ll visit again tomorrow to tell  you all about it.

1 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

I'm still blogging! But nobody is reading anymore. :) Nice to hear from you again. Hopefully I will be seeing your daughter!!!